Rails Camp is a place for those interested in web technologies to gather and share ideas, far from the city and close to the campfire. While there will be a general focus on Ruby (and Rails) developers, attendees of all technical backgrounds are welcomed and encouraged to join.
Sponsors will gain exposure to 50-60 attendees via:
• Your logo linking to your website from the Rails Camp USA website.
• Acknowledgement in both pre and post-event email communications to our attendees, along with tweets thanking your involvement via the @railscamp_usa Twitter account.
• Acknowledgement in opening and closing remarks at the camp itself.
• If your employees are present at the camp, there’ll be the opportunity to provide an introduction of your company to camp attendees as part of the opening remarks.
• A banner (if provided) to be displayed in the main room at the camp.
• Stickers and other small schwag (if provided) can be shared at the camp as well.
We only have a few sponsorship places available, so this is a great opportunity to have your name prominently featured in a fun, welcoming, community-focused event.
Via all the methods above, the Rails Camp organizers will endeavor to provide fair distribution of promotion according to the relative amounts contributed by sponsors. Rails Camp will also make a concerted effort to identify and implement synergistic opportunities through event related activities to leverage the platform in a way that enhances the promotional experience and resulting awareness.